Whatcha Makin' Now?: What's I Miss: March 2013

Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

What's I Miss: March 2013

Yep, it's April so that means it's time for What'd I Miss.






My most popular posts last month were by far the Jell-O Flavored Sugar Cookies and Gail's Banana Bread.



But I think Julie of 427Handworks would say the best post was the Ranch and Dill Oyster Crackers. I think she's made 3 batches since the post. :)


My favorite was probably the Chocolate Oreo Cheesecake for Jake's 30th Birthday. 


Here is the rest of the recipes from March... 

Sweet and Crunchy Egg Salad
Oatmeal Butterscotch Brown Butter Bars
Lemony Quinoa Shrimp with Corn and Green Onions
Chocolate Oreo Cheesecake
The BEST Cinnamon Toast Ever
Gail's Banana Bread
Lucky Charms White Chocolate Cookies
Ranch and Dill Oyster Crackers
Jell-O Flavored Sugar Cookies
Chocolate Peanut Butter Chewy Bars







Jake's B-day and A Day Off
Nice Weather and Blog Lovin
Blogger Spotlight

It's kinda fun to look back on the previous month! However, now I wish I had a freshly baked treat. Maybe tomorrow.