Friday, March 15, 2013

2 Things....Nice Weather and Bloglovin'

1. It was 65 degrees yesterday and it will be like 75 degrees today. Yesterday, I found myself sitting outside while Henry played. I may or may not have been watching Netflix on my phone, but I was outside. I also had the screen door open while I made dinner. So excited for Spring weather!

2. Did you hear the news? Google Reader is going away. It you're looking for a replacement, you should check out Bloglovin'. It's set up a lot like Reader except better. You 'follow' blogs and your feed shows all the blog posts. You can create lists by category too! Bloglovin' is smart because they added a way to import from Google Reader making it super easy to switch. Make sure to follow me on Bloglovin' too. ;)

No more Google Reader - switch to Bloglovin' - links to make the move









We're having family visit this weekend so it will be a fun weekend! What do you have planned?

2 comments:

  1. This google thing has me all confused. I've been really mixed reports about what's staying and going...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chelsea, moved all of my blogs today. You always make this SM stuff so easy for me! Thank goodness I know someone like you!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love your feedback! Make sure to leave your email so I can respond to ya and/or your blog link so I check out your site! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis