Whatcha Makin' Now?: 2 Things....Day Off and Jake's B-day

Pages

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, March 22, 2013

2 Things....Day Off and Jake's B-day

1. I took the day of from work today. I slept in till 10:00 AM. It was magical. Jake came home for lunch so when he leaves I'm heading to Target to do some shopping. I really should get a jump start on laundry and cleaning, but I don't see that happening. At all.

2. Jake turns 30 tomorrow!! I think I just decided what to make for his birthday cake. I'll share the recipe and pictures with you next week. It's going to be a good one. Last year, I made him this Giant Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake. It was amazing.


Have a great weekend! :) 

6 comments

  1. Happy birthday to Jake and that cookie was epic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cookie/cake looks ridiculous! Drool-worthy ridiculous ... ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cake looks awesome! Are you going to make something similar today/tomorrow?
    Liz
    http://liz-makes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going with cheesecake this year. :) Getting ready to make it now! Can't wait!

      Delete

I'd love your feedback! Make sure to leave your email so I can respond. Or, drop your blog link so I can check out your site!