Whatcha Makin' Now?: Vacation Time.

Pages

Friday, July 4, 2014

Vacation Time.


Jacob and I are gearing up for a family vacation. We are joining my mom, dad, sister, bro-in-law, and nephew at a lake house for a week. Our last family vacation was before Ginny and I were married so I'm really looking forward to lots of quality family time.

To make the most of it, I'm going to take a little blog vacation to disconnect and just be present with the family. Don't worry, it will just be a couple weeks and then I'll be back to posting recipes!

I know my limits and it will be nearly impossible for me to stay away from social media so follow me on Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook for vacation pics.

I do plan on enjoying a few of these Peach Raspberry Beers while relaxing lakeside.



Talk to you in a couple weeks!