Whatcha Makin' Now?: 2 Things...Nashville and Day Light Savings

Pages

Friday, March 14, 2014

2 Things...Nashville and Day Light Savings

1. I leave for my first company trip on Saturday and I'm super excited! I'm going to Nashville for a Real Estate conference. This is also the first time I've flown alone....does this mean I'm an adult? #stillalittlenervous The days will be full of events, but hopefully I can sneak away and see a little bit of Nashville. Jake and Henry home alone could be interesting. Good thing I'll be back next Thursday. ;)

Source


2. I forgot how much I love Day Lights Savings time and this time of year. Yes, waking up last week and losing the hour wasn't fun, but having actual day light when I get home from work is amazing. Plus the weather is warming up. Henry LOVES it too! We're able to go on walks, play outside with neighbor dogs, and fetch, lots and lots of fetch.

Don't worry - I might be out of town next week, but I've got a few recipes ready to share. My sis is even stopping by to share some SUPER helpful fashion tips.

I'll share highlights during my trip on Instagram if you want to check it out!