Whatcha Makin' Now?: Favorite Valentine's Treats and Printables

Pages

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Favorite Valentine's Treats and Printables

Ginny and I are back and we're taking on Valentine's Day!

I couldn't just share one recipe for Valentine's Day. That would just be wrong. Instead, I have to share the printables that I've been obsessing over and then a few sweet treats.

These Valentine's Cards from Oleander and Palmare are just darn right fun to look at. I love the clean, classy design.


How cute is this card from The Cake Blog?! Such a sweet (pun intended) saying. 


Nice work by The Idea Room - I'm game for any reason to buy and sort Runts by color. Except, I wouldn't want to get stuck with the banana's. 



Um, hello, printable wrapping paper?? Genius design by Minie Co.


I love this idea from Our Best Bites of using a CD envelope to hold a treat. And, the cute tag option to complete the look.


Design Eat Repeat continues to make things that I want, both with her recipes and printables. 



Now for a couple treats. 

These Valentine's Day Cookies pack an extra little crunch. One of my favs, for sure.

Red Hots and Popcorn...the perfect match. 

Love how chewy and full of powdered sugar these guys are.


This. Cake.


So after you have your cute printables and dessert, Ginny has the perfect date night outfit! I love this dress! 



I can't believe it's almost Valentine's Day! I better figure out what to buy my Jakers.