Whatcha Makin' Now?: Sunday Shout-Out: Chocolate Almond Brownie Balls

Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Sunday Shout-Out: Chocolate Almond Brownie Balls

It’s Sunday Shout-Out time. There are so many talented, creative, and extraordinary bloggers making amazing goodies. And oh how I wish I had time to bake all the things that make me smile, and hungry.  Instead of making the recipe, I’m going to share the scrumptious recipe post with you. Plus, it’s always fun to discover a new blog!

This recipe comes to us from Katie of What Katie's Baking. Her Chocolate Almond Brownie Balls look divine. I love all of Katie's creations. She is so good at coming up with new recipes and recreating recipes, like her recent Peanut Butter 7 Layer Pie. I've also been lucky enough to meet Katie in real life (we both participate in a local bloggers group) and she is just as sweet and kind in person! Hop over and check out her blog and here is the full recipe for the Chocolate Almond Brownie Balls.

Chocolate Almond Brownie Balls @whatkatiesbaking @ktmar12 #brownieballs #recipes #chocolate
Photo courtesy of What Katie's Baking