Whatcha Makin' Now?: Sunday Shout-Out: Famous Potato Salad

Pages

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Sunday Shout-Out: Famous Potato Salad


It’s Sunday Shout-Out time.  There are so many talented, creative, and extraordinary bloggers making amazing goodies.  And oh how I wish I had time to bake all the things that make me smile, and hungry.  Instead of making the recipe, I’m going to share the scrumptious recipe post with you.  Plus, it’s always fun to discover a new blog!   

This recipe comes to us from Leanne of Healthful Pursuits.  I’m a big fan of potato salad.  Especially with fried chicken and fresh biscuits.  Yum.  This potato salad is even more special because it’s her dad’s recipe and he let her share the secret ingredient.  Click here for the full recipe and to learn the secret ingredient.  J

Photo courtesy of Healthful Pursuits