Whatcha Makin' Now?: Sunday Shout-Out: Andes Mint Cookie Dough Truffles

Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Sunday Shout-Out: Andes Mint Cookie Dough Truffles


It’s Sunday Shout-Out time.  There are so many talented, creative, and extraordinary bloggers making amazing goodies.  And oh how I wish I had time to bake all the things that make me smile, and hungry.  Instead of making the recipe, I’m going to share the scrumptious recipe post with you.  Plus, it’s always fun to discover a new blog!   

This recipe comes to us from Aimee of Shugary Sweets.  I found Aimee and her wonderful blog through Online BlogCon (a super fun online blogger conference).  I checked out a number of her wonderful recipes but this one popped out – AndesMint Cookie Dough Truffles.  I mean when each word of a recipe in and of itself is delicious you know the whole thing will be out of this world!  Pop over for the full recipe and check out her other creations.  

Photo courtesy of Shugary Sweets