Wednesday, September 11, 2013
10 of My Favorite Blog Tutorials
In the last month, I've stated at least 5 times that I'd like to redo my whole wedding because of all the cool ideas I've seen on blogs. Jake and I got married 5 years ago; that was before Pinterest people. All my ideas came from magazines, national wedding websites, or bridal fairs. We all know I'm not serious; I loved my wedding and would not change a single thing, but you get what I'm saying.
We have SO same amazing tutorials at our fingertips and Pinterest provides a nice way to find bloggers who have posted these resources!
Today, I'm going to share 10 blog related tutorials that really helped me. For even more, follow my Blogger Tip board on Pinterest! This is a group board so a number of bloggers are pinning articles, too!
1. How to Make an HTML Grab My Button from Code it Pretty
2. Search Engine Optimization for Bloggers from Bake Your Day: Post 1, Post 2, Post 3, Post 4, Post 5
3. How to Give Credit from Design Sponge
4. 5 More Things I Really Love in PicMonkey from Something Swanky
5. 9 Things Your Blog Should Contain from The SITS Girls
6. How to Do Round Ups the EASY Way from Wine & Glue
7. My Basic HTML Cheat Sheet (Printable!)
8. 5 Tips for Blogging Business Cards from Crazy for Crust
9. 6 Tips for Better Blog Photos from A Swell Place to Dwell
10. How to Gain Pinterest Followers from Real Into
I hope you're enjoying my Whatcha Leanin' Now posts! Until next week. Tomorrow, back to food. ;)
Labels: Whatcha Learnin' Now?