Whatcha Makin' Now?: Happy New Year!

Pages

Monday, January 2, 2017

Happy New Year!

Seriously, it seems like each year flies by faster than the last. I think that's just a side effect of getting older.

The last six months have been a little crazy at my day job, but it has been a good crazy. I was promoted and that means additional responsibilities. Because of that I feel like I've been off my blog game. Almost like baker's block.

Don't worry - I'm not going anywhere. I still need and love this creative outlet. But I feel like I need to get organized and find a way to juggle it all.

I'm a big planner and without a plan things don't happen so I'm going to take the month of January to get organized. Plan posts, think through my social media and lay out the next 12 months.

But before I break, I had to share a few family pictures with you. Over Thanksgiving we took family pictures at my parent's house. My wedding was the last time we had professional photos so I was excited to get some new shots. I love this shot of us on the tree lined driveway.



Jacob and I took the chance to get a few photos, and some with Henry.




I think Henry has a career in modeling, don't you think??

Happy New Year!!! See you in a month with new posts.

You're the best.