Whatcha Makin' Now?: Lately.

Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Lately.

You know I love Instagram. I'm pretty sure it's my favorite social media platform. But I sometimes I forget to post life's moments.

So, here are more fun moments from the past couple of months. (heart emoji)

My friend Alison and I went to the West Bottoms in Kansas City to do a little shopping and visit Laura who was selling her amazing paper goods. It was a rainy day but such a fun area.



My Christmas tree collection is coming right along. I picked up a few more on clearance to display next year.



My best bud, Grant, and I had a blast making crazy faces on Christmas. He's coming to visit this weekend and I can not wait.




How cute are my nieces watching Frozen!?! They were so excited they couldn't sit down. Watching them sing and dance along to every song was the sweetest.



When you can't drink alcohol at work you have a Mimosa Cupcake instead. Amazing yellow cake with orange champagne butter cream frosting. Cupcake A La Mode: Best cupcakes in Kansas City.



I went to my first Kansas Jayhawks game and had so much fun. Growing up a Nebraska Cornhusker it was really cool to see another school's traditions and team pride.




When I got home from the game I realized Jake was wearing his Missouri Tigers shirt. Unintentional house divided moment? Don't worry, we both still bleed Husker red. ;)