Whatcha Makin' Now?: NatureBox for the Win!

Pages

Sunday, November 16, 2014

NatureBox for the Win!



Holy moly. I'm only 10 days away from hosting my first family Thanksgiving. 17 of my most favorite people are making the trip to Kansas City. They are all coming from Nebraska and Iowa so I want to make them feel extra special during their stay.

Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. No pressure to buy everyone the 'right' gift but rather it's dedicated to spending time with your loved ones and sharing all of the blessings we've experienced. Oh and lots and lots of eating.

Because everyone will be traveling and staying in the area for a few days I wanted to offer up healthy snack options to balance out all the traditional goodies.




NatureBox made this sooo easy. They have the best snacks and ship right to your front door. Each snack contains wholesome ingredients - with no artificial sweeteners, flavors or colors, zero grams trans fats, and no high fructose corn syrup. You can learn more about their Product Promise here.

When you join NatureBox, you'll receive five different snacks every month. You can choose the snacks you want or be surprised with their carefully curated selections. They even offer a free trial!
The free trial box contains one full-sized bag and four single-served pouches.



They have so many options. I picked a variety so it would appeal to all of my guests. My favorite by far are the Strawberry Crispy Chews. They are like fruit snacks, fruit roll-ups and rice crsipies cereal all rolled into one. A perfect little treat to satisfy the sweet tooth.

The Apple Pie Oat Clusters were kinda of a no brainer. I love apple pie and its seems like a perfect fall treat. These little bites were packed with flavor and so crunchy. I know my nieces and nephews will like them.

After reading the reviews on the products I knew the Nom Noms are a popular item and sometimes sell out. So I quickly put these healthy Peanut Butter Nom Noms in my cart.  Good decision because we both know anything with peanut butter and chocolate is a win, duh.

I picked the Mexican Mango for my mom and sister-in-law; I knew they would love the dried fruit option and they both love mango. So good.

Baked Sweet Potato Fries also made my list. I love me some sweet potato fries so I was super excited to see a baked option. They are just like chips! I know Jakers and the other boys will like them.

You should totally give NatureBox a try! What would you pick with your free trial?



Now excuse me while I go dust, clean, organize and plan for Thanksgiving Dinner...(yikes).

Click here to start your free trial with NatureBox!*







*Fine Crumbs: Free trial is available for new and US subscribers only. Not valid on gift subscriptions and may not be combined with any other offers”

I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.