Whatcha Makin' Now?: 2 Things....#KitchenMustHave and Pie

Pages

Friday, November 8, 2013

2 Things....#KitchenMustHave and Pie

1. If you follow me on Facebook, you know I've started sharing a Kitchen Must Have with you each day so that you can put those items on YOUR wish list for the Holidays. I'm such a sucker for kitchen gadgets and accessories; it's only fair if you are too. Wanna join in? Use #KitchenMustHave on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagam. I need to know what I'm missing and need to make Jacob buy me. ;)

I already have this Nut Case from CB2 on MY list, but I know full well that I'll probably order it myself because (a) I'm not patient and (2) um, hello, it's a nut case shaped like a peanut.



2. I'm making a pie this weekend and will share the recipe with you next week. Why? Because I like pie AND because my sister-in-law bought be the COOLEST pie carrier that I need to break in. Reveal of pie and carrier on Monday.

I get to spend the whole weekend with Jakers! I can't wait. Have a nice weekend!