Whatcha Makin' Now?: 2 Things...gifs and @DasaniDrops

Pages

Friday, August 9, 2013

2 Things...gifs and @DasaniDrops

source
We did it, we made it to Friday!!

1. You know how we all say, "What did we do before google?", "What did we do before iPhones?". Well, what the heck did we do before gif's! I think I really started to see the humor possibilities when I found Roo's Friday 'this is how I feel' post. And now, they make everything better. I work with a guy who responds to emails with gif's...don't worry it's more so to co-workers...but hilarious. If you're not hooked, take a look at these posts....they will change your life....
Oh, and I just saw that the gif just turned 26 years old! 


2. Influenster sent me Dasani Drops to test out along with a bottle of Dasani water. This was actual a good product for me to test. I am a big fan of Crystal Light but haven't really tried another brand of water flavorings. I really like the Dasani Drops because you can put as much, or as little, in your drink. I don't always have bottles of 16.9 ounces of water so this is much more convenient. Jake tried it out too. He was partial to the Grape while I stuck with the Strawberry Kiwi. My Facebook followers told me I have to try the Pineapple Coconut next and I think I just might!






Enjoy your weekend!!