Whatcha Makin' Now?: 2 Things....my Seeester and another YouTube moment

Pages

Friday, May 10, 2013

2 Things....my Seeester and another YouTube moment

1. It's my sisters birthday today! So you should probably pop over to My New Favorite Outfit and wish her a Happy Birthday! Ginny, along with my bro-in-law, my nephew, and their beagle are in route to Kansas City for the weekend. Super excited!!! We have plans to shop, grill out, and probably watch Grant, Gracie, and Henry chase each other all of the house and yard.

My New Favorite Outfit

2. I'm pretty sure I shared the original Cat-Friend vs. Dog-Friend video on Facebook. It seriously just makes me laugh and it dead on. At work this past week my friend Sierra sent me the link to the 2nd. WHAT!?!?! Another one. Swwwwweeeeeeet. {link to video}