Whatcha Makin' Now?: 2 Things...#LazyDaysBBQ and #GoBlogSocial

Pages

Friday, May 24, 2013

2 Things...#LazyDaysBBQ and #GoBlogSocial

1. I was a little quiet this week, but that's because I shared 3 recipes with you on Monday. In case you missed it, you need to check out our Lazy Days and BBQ's series giving you everything you need to host the best party this summer. And, with Memorial Day right around the corner, perfect timing.



2. I'm attending my first blogger conference in August! The best part is that it's right here in Kansas City so no travel expenses. The even bester (just pretend it's a word) is that my sister is going with me!!! Yippy!

Go Blog Social

I'll have more goodies to share with you next week. Any special requests? I'm pretty sure I'll be making cookies of some kind.

Happy Memorial Day! Be safe.