Whatcha Makin' Now?: Welp, I'll stick to desserts.

Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Welp, I'll stick to desserts.

I had really good intentions of posting a yummy recipe today but it just didn't work out. I attempted to make mock garlic mashed potatoes using steamed cauliflower last night and it were super bland. I tried added more cheese and butter but it was a no-go. We did eat it, but, as Jacob would say, "it's not blog worthy". I'll try it again and hopefully share it down the road.

However, you might have noticed on Instagram, the main dish was a success. Jacob wrapped a piece of bacon around a chicken breast and grilled it to perfection. It was moist and delicious!  

So today I'm going to send you a Christmas card! I love sending and receiving Christmas cards. It's like little presents in the mail everyday. I normal send about 70 cards and usually receive about that many in return. The letters, pictures, handmade notes, and creative cards...love them all!  So here is one we sent:


Stay tuned! I'll be back tomorrow with a cookie recipe.