Whatcha Makin' Now?: I Got A Makeover!

Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2012

I Got A Makeover!

I thought it would be fun to start 2013 with a new blog look. I've been looking and looking and looking for the 'right' look for months so when I stumbled onto Carrie Loves Design on Etsy I was a little giddy. I love all of her designs; clean, classy, simple, and just down right pretty.

Everything still works the same and is the same place as before. All my social media links are over there on the right under my Hello box, all my pages are the same (like my Recipe Index). One big improvement, and a main reason why I wanted a change, is that now I can actually reply to your comments! It really bugged me that I couldn't do this before so I'm over the moon happy about that.

I also had my sweeeeeet sister design the bowl and whisk logo in my header. She's so talented. Thanks, Ginny!

What do you guys think? Are you doing anything special to prepare for the new year?

If you want to see more from Carrie Loves Design, here is her website and blog.