Whatcha Makin' Now?: 2 Things....Top Christmas Pics

Pages

Friday, December 28, 2012

2 Things....Top Christmas Pics

This was really hard, but here are 2 of my favorite pictures from Christmas. Don't worry, I'm sure I'll be sharing more in future posts.

1. Gracie. This is my sister's beagle. I love how it really looks like she is smiling.



2. Grant, my 2 1/2 year old nephew. This picture also tells a story. The PJ's he wearing were just given to him. As soon as he opened the gift he dropped his pants, pulled off his shirt, and insisted on putting on the jammies. It happened within seconds and was hilarious! This is his cheeeeeese face. How cute are those PJ's!?!  They have a robe with pockets. Adorable.



Have a wonderful weekend! Is anyone prepping for a big New Years Party? What are you serving?