Whatcha Makin' Now?: Easy Peanut Butter Cookies - 4 Ingredients

Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Easy Peanut Butter Cookies - 4 Ingredients



Almost every day at 5:00 PM I call my sister as I leave the work parking lot – and if I don’t call her, she calls me.  We usually chat about our days as I drive home.  I also enjoy hearing my almost 18 month old nephew in the background playing as we chit chat.  And, let me tell ya, having a little iPhone Facetime with Grant is so much fun – watching him try to figure out what’s going on is the best. 

Last week, my sister was baking cookies for a Cookie Swap.  She was bragging up these cookies and how easy they were.  So, I asked her to snap a few pics and send me the recipe.  I like this recipe because I always have these ingredients on hand and who wouldn’t want cookies with a moment’s notice.    

Easy Peanut Butter Cookies
Ginny Mossman

1 cup peanut butter
1 cup brown sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
1 egg

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Mix all ingredients in a medium bowl.  Drop tablespoon sized onto lightly greased cookie sheet.  Bake for 10 minutes.  As soon as you pull from the oven, push down each cookie with a fork to give it that well known design.  (Makes 1 Dozen) 

Cool and enjoy!

Printer Friendly Recipe 



Follow Me on Pinterest