Whatcha Makin' Now?: Master Bedroom Refresh - Dark and Moody

Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Master Bedroom Refresh - Dark and Moody

We've been in our home almost five years and we've done a number of projects during that time. One room that's been untouched is our master bedroom.

I have that itch to paint.

We currently have darker tan walls with dark brown walls in the attached master bath. I'm just over it.

I'm thinking dark and moody in the master and a much lighter color in the bathroom to really change up the space. I'm shooting to have the fun begin end of September or first part of October.We would do the painting ourselves too!

This would also give me a good reason to buy new bedding, curtains and update the few pictures we have in the room.

That gives me a month or so to plan. For fun, I thought I'd share some of my inspiration rooms with you!

Which is your favorite? Anyone else make the switch to really dark walls?

via West Elm





via Our Fifth House




via How to Decorate