Happy New Year! Let's take a look back at 2013...
1. Our vacation to Table Rock Lake - We were over do for a vacation and ready to get away. We didn't have a ton of plans so we were able to just enjoy each day and realllly relax. It was amazing.
2. P!nk Concert - I'm not normally much of a concert goer, but I've always been a big P!nk fan. I went to the show with my dearest friend, Julie, and it was a ton of fun!
3. Job Promotion - I just recently was promoted to Marketing Manager and am very excited for this new role. Not only do I get to work on some really fun projects, but the people I work with are the best. It's truly a blessing when you enjoy going to work (except on Monday's of course).
4. Family Visits - Living 3 hours from family make visits much easier than when we lived in the Quad Cities. We get to see family almost monthly; either we travel or someone comes to see us. I really love when the family come to see us. It's nice to have people in our home and show them Kansas City.
5. Home Improvements - We knocked out a few home projects over the last year like painting our guest bath (on a whim), finally picking a color and painting our family room, new couch for our basement, ordered furniture for the living room (here in 2 weeks!!!!).
6. Lazy Weekends at Home - Might sound silly but I love my lazy weekends home with Jacob. After busy work weeks there is just nothing better than hanging out with Jakers. Oh, and Henry.
7. New Nephew Bennett - We welcomed a new nephew into our family just last month. We now have 3 nieces and 3 nephews. I absolutely love being an Aunt!
8. Blog Conference - My sister and I attended our first blog conference last summer, Go Blog Social. Not only did we learn a ton, but I got to hang out with my sister the whole weekend. It was a blast.
9. Chiefs Game - Jacob and I went to a Chiefs game. Luckily we went with people that had been before so we knew where to park, tailgated, and knew where to go. It was very different from a Nebraska Husker game, that's for sure, but it was super fun!
10. My little ol' blog - I continue to have sooo much fun with my blog. It's so nice to have a creative outlet and I'm so thankful that so many of you enjoy it along with me. I plan on bringing you even more yummy recipes, techy tips, and random posts in 2014.
I can't close 2013 without highlighting a few of my favorite posts from 2013.
This Strawberry Lemonade Beer was my top post.
Beer Cheese Dip was another top post. I guess you guys like booze.
My mother-in-laws Banana Bread is a regular in our house.
And last but not least, Crock-Pot Cheesey Potato Soup!
Cheers to a super 2013 and an even better 2014!!