Whatcha Makin' Now?: Cinnamon Honey Butter (like Texas Road House)

Pages

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Cinnamon Honey Butter (like Texas Road House)

Super Easy Cinnamon Honey Butter - just like Texas Road House!

I usually have a couple pieces of toast with scrambled eggs for breakfast. Lately I'm loving a little butter and honey on my toast. We only use real (stick) butter so some mornings it's annoying to spread that hard butter on toast (I know, poor me). So, I decided to whip up a batch of this Cinnamon Honey Butter to make my morning just that much more delightful.

It does taste a lot like the Cinnamon Honey Butter you get at Texas Road House so that doesn't hurt anything either. I love the touch of cinnamon; I often get on a Cinnamon Toast kick so it takes care of that too.


Super Easy Cinnamon Honey Butter - just like Texas Road House!

Now, in the morning before I jump in the shower I take out the Cinnamon Honey Butter to soften and it's ready to go come breakfast.

This would be a great butter served on warm biscuits along side chicken, barbecue, breakfast...just to name a few. Plus it's ready in less than 5 minutes!

Super Easy Cinnamon Honey Butter - just like Texas Road House!

Cinnamon Honey Butter

1/2 cup salted butter, softened
1/2 cup honey
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon

In the bowl of a stand mixer, mix together the butter, honey, powdered sugar, and cinnamon until smooth and creamy. Scrape down the bowl once or twice to ensure all ingredients are incorporated.

Use right away on warm biscuits or bread. Store covered in the refrigerator. When you go to use next time, set out 30 minutes before serving to soften.

Source: Something Swanky and Tidy Mom

Printer Friendly Recipe