Whatcha Makin' Now?: No Bake Snack Crackers with a Kick

Pages

Thursday, September 5, 2013

No Bake Snack Crackers with a Kick

No Bake Snack Crackers with a Kick - so easy and I love that you don't need an oven. Great for a football party or tailgating!

So a few weeks ago on a Monday morning one of my friends at work told me about these delicious and easy to make snack crackers. She was raving about them. And ended the conversation with: "I made them and was going to bring them in, but I forgot." Gee thanks. That's like offering me a cookie, only to discover the last one was taken.

Well she made good on her promise and did bring them in to share. As soon as I tasted them I knew they would be 'blog-worthy'. The only change I made was the crackers; she used a box of saltine crackers but I prefer Osyter Crackers. It's crazy how the crackers soak up the oil, BUT stay crunchy. The little bit of red pepper flakes gives them that like - pow!

You have got to serve this at your next football watching party! You'll love them and so will everyone else!

No Bake Snack Crackers with a Kick - so easy and I love that you don't need an oven. Great for a football party or tailgating!


Snack Crackers with a Kick

1 1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
1 packet ranch dressing seasoning
2, 9 oz bags of Oyster Crackers

Pour oil into a bowl that has a tight fitting lid. Add in the ranch seasoning and red pepper flakes. Stir to mix. Dump in crackers and stir to coat. Place the lid on the bowl and shake the bowl to really coat all the crackers.

Allow crackers to sit for 30 minutes. Shake the bowl again. Allow to sit another 30 minutes or so and then enjoy! They will keep for a few days or more....if they last that long.

Source: My friend Lesa

Printer Friendly Recipe

No Bake Snack Crackers with a Kick - so easy and I love that you don't need an oven. Great for a football party or tailgating!


If you like these, you'll definitely love these!