Whatcha Makin' Now?: Polyvore (I must live under a rock)

Pages

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Polyvore (I must live under a rock)

A number of my bloggie friends have used Polyvore to put together super cute outfits or interior design mood boards. I also see these fun images on Pinterest all the time. Thanks to Dawn, I now know that it's not just for fashion and design! If you can find the product on the internet you can create a Polyvore collage. Mind blown.

So here's my first board. I decided to do a little window shopping at my 2 favorite stores - West Elm and Crate & Barrel.

Anyone else new to Polyvore? What else am I missing out on the interwebs!?!? :)




Window Shopping



Hey - did you see the fun BBQ series I posted on Monday? Everything you need to plan the perfect BBQ this summer - planning, decor, appetizers, main dishes, sides, desserts, and even what to wear! Check it out!

1 comment

  1. Very cool board Chelsea! You've already figured out more than me. How did you get those cool lines on your board?

    ReplyDelete

I'd love your feedback! Make sure to leave your email so I can respond. Or, drop your blog link so I can check out your site!