Whatcha Makin' Now?: Polyvore (I must live under a rock)

Pages

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Polyvore (I must live under a rock)

A number of my bloggie friends have used Polyvore to put together super cute outfits or interior design mood boards. I also see these fun images on Pinterest all the time. Thanks to Dawn, I now know that it's not just for fashion and design! If you can find the product on the internet you can create a Polyvore collage. Mind blown.

So here's my first board. I decided to do a little window shopping at my 2 favorite stores - West Elm and Crate & Barrel.

Anyone else new to Polyvore? What else am I missing out on the interwebs!?!? :)




Window Shopping



Hey - did you see the fun BBQ series I posted on Monday? Everything you need to plan the perfect BBQ this summer - planning, decor, appetizers, main dishes, sides, desserts, and even what to wear! Check it out!