Whatcha Makin' Now?: Cranberry Bliss Cookies

Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Cranberry Bliss Cookies

Oh, hi!  Are you new here?  I'd love to connect on facebook too.  
Or, choose another option over on the right.  Thanks for reading!    


So, I've told you what I made for my cookie exchange here and here, but look what I got to take home with me!

Cranberry Bliss Cookies!  


The cookies were soft and filled with white chocolate chips and then topped with the most amazing frosting, cranberries, and more white chocolate.  They were out. of. this. world!  
Big thanks to Lisa from Back to Allen!  Jacob and I enjoyed them and I even shared a few with my co-workers on Monday. 

Lisa also gave me hot cocoa and hot cider mix.  YUM!

Here is the recipe she used: Cranberry Bliss Cookies from Gimme Some Oven


What have you been baking?  I'm gearing up to make 4 dozen cupcakes!  More on that soon.