Whatcha Makin' Now?: Yellow Cart = Bar Cart?

Pages

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Yellow Cart = Bar Cart?

This post is brought to you by my friends at ShopAtHome.com

A few weeks ago I shared the excitement of my "new to me" yellow cart on Instagram and Facebook. My dad has had this in his Antique Shop for years and I mentioned awhile ago that if he ever wanted to get rid of it, I would gladly take it off his hands.

When my parents come to visit they bring me antiques and that are yellow and awesome. What should I do with it/put on it??

Lucky for me, he cleaned off the cart and delivered it to me when they visited for the weekend. I was super surprised!

You guys overwhelmingly want me to make this into a bar cart. I'm not much for mixed drinks but I do love sangria and beer and Jacob loves a little Jack and Coke.

With a little help from ShopAtHome.com I thought it would be fun to do a little window shopping for things I could put on my bar chart. And, with ShopAtHome, I'd get all of these items for a discount or earn cash back. {insert multiple salsa dancer emojis}

I'm obsessed with the Kate Spade coasters and the fun 6-pack holder. Jake would love the chilling stones and spherical ice molds. Okay, looks like I might be sold on the whole bar cart idea.

Who wants to come over for drinks!?




ShopAtHome.com - Bar Cart