Whatcha Makin' Now?: All About Mr. Henry

Pages

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

All About Mr. Henry

This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and Purina One, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #ONEDifference http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV


By now you all know I'm a pretty big fan of our French Brittany, Henry. He's 2 1/2 years old and just finally started to leave that puppy stage, however, he is still full of energy and sometimes a P in the A. (Just kidding, mostly.)

His breed is known for their bird hunting skills. His whole demeanor changes when he's hunting; nose to the ground, high alert, and all serious. But at home, he wants to be by your side, constantly, chewing bones, playing fetch, and getting his ears rubbed.

I'm a little biased, but I think Henry's pretty darn cute. His coloring and many expressions just melt my heart. He really does bring so much joy to our lives. I can't wait to see that bright smile when I get home from a long day at work.





Henry has been eating the same food his whole life. It seemed like good wholesome food, but the more I researched the more we realized Purina offered a superior product. Their website is packed full of information and really made me feel like I understood what I was buying and feeding Henry.

Jacob and I decided to give the Purina ONE 28 Day Challenge a go to see how the change would benefit Henry.

Henry seems like he is ALWAYS hungry, like starving to death hungry. Come feeding time he darts to his dish like a mad man. I'm hoping Purina One sticks with him longer keeping him from being so food-driven.

Henry also suffers from seasonal allergies and is currently taking steroids to fight the symptoms. While I don't think his current food causes his allergies, I'm hoping a more natural and nutrient rich food will make him all around healthier.

Jacob and I don't have kids so Henry is 100% our furbaby and we'd pretty much do anything for that goofball. I'm excited to see the changes during the 28 day challenge!

We introduced the food to him yesterday by adding a little of the Chicken and Rice to his current food. Right away I noticed the huge chunks of chicken in the food; it's kind of nice when the food actually looks like the ingredient. Henry ate it up in no time.




We'll gradually add the new and lessen the old as we go through the week. I'll keep you posted on his results.

Who else would like to join us on with the challenge?

Target has a huge selection of the new Purina ONE products. If you sign up to track your pups progress Purina will give you a $3.00 off coupon. Plus, Purina has a ton of information on their website to learn even more about how they make the food. I was very impressed.

I'll leave you with a few puppy pictures of Henry. He was so little.


Practicing his pointing skills.