Whatcha Makin' Now?: 2 Things....Cupcakes and Porter Ridge

Pages

Friday, November 22, 2013

2 Things....Cupcakes and Porter Ridge

1. See that cupcake? Well, that was a celebratory cupcake I had at work. I was promoted to Marketing Manager and my boss brought in cupcakes for the announcement. (I approve all announcements that involve cake and frosting.) I'm very excited for my new role and the things I'll learn and get to do.



2. Have you seen Porter Ridge on Discovery?? My sister told me about the show and it's so bad its good. It takes place at a salvage yard in Indiana and has the most interesting cast of characters. The one-liners are hilarious. It's from the same creators of Duck Dynasty too. If you need a good laugh, you need to give it a try.


I've got lots of baking in store for the weekend and a few pies to make for Thanksgiving. Are you doing any Thanksgiving prep work? 

Have a great weekend!!