Whatcha Makin' Now?: 2 Things... New TV Shows and Rest

Pages

Friday, October 4, 2013

2 Things... New TV Shows and Rest

1. Have you been watching the new fall shows? What are you loving? I've mentioned a couple on Facebook, like Porter Ridge, Tickle, and Super Fun Night.

New Fall Shows I'm Loving


I still need to catch up on my DVR shows from our vacation, but these are the shows that I'm going to watch for a few more weeks to see where they go...

  • Back in the Game (ABC)
  • Brooklyn Nine-Nine (Fox)
  • The Goldbergs (ABC)
  • Hostages (CBS)
  • Sleepy Hallow (Fox)
  • Super Fun Night (ABC)
  • Trophy Wife (ABC)
  • Porter Ridge (Discovery)
  • Tickle (Discovery)

2. I'm pooped. And I have a feeling I'll look like this when I get home tonight...


I wish coming back from a vacation wasn't so hard but I'm ready to soak up the weekend and relax. The weekend is going to be really chilly which only makes me more excited to cuddle up, catch up on our DVR'd shows, and be lazy. 

Here's to another week and an even better weekend! :)