Friday, June 21, 2013

2 things....C25K Playlist and Spotify

1. I'm into week 3 of the Couch 2 5K program and I'm feeling good! I honestly do feel much better in the morning and it hasn't been as hard as I was anticipating. I still have a ways to go, but I'm going!

2. A good playlist has been making my workouts easier, and more fun. Thanks to Spotify....wait, I really hope you know about Spotify. It's a music program you put on your computer. You pick and choose what songs and/or albums you want to hear. Full songs. Full albums. You can also create playlists! The desktop version is free, they just play an ad every now and then. I listen to it a lot at work as a way to block out the noisy workplace. The app version is more like Pandora, but if you pay $9.99 for Premium you can pick and choose with no ads. So as a treat for actually working out I paid for the Premium account. That means I can listen to my playlists on my phone while I run!

Don't laugh at my song choices; they do keep me movin'! :)







PS: I wish Spotifiy paid me for telling you about their services, but they don't. But if you work for Spotify, call me I do accept cash or free services. Just kidding. Not kidding. ;) Oh, and Spotify pays the artists when you listen to their songs and the artist has to give permission to have their songs available so it's win-win for everyone in my book!

I'm off to a BBQ festival tonight so follow me on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter to see what I'm eating and drinking!

Happy Weekend!!

6 comments:

  1. So, I'm getting old. I only know like two of those songs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on keeping up with the running!
    Came here by way of Roo's FB page, and I just spotted your recipe for Caramel Chocolate Chip Cake. So don't be alarmed if you see a visitor lingering on your blog in your stats for a while, that'd just me me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you for working out! I have to listen to music when I do cardio. I'm not a big country fan, but I love Cruise. Just added it to my playlist too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your playlist! ET is a great song to run to! Good luck with the C25K! I love running :) I even ran when I was 260lbs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go you! I ran my first 10k a few weekends ago, and I agree, I feel so much better when I run!

    I also concur on the music helping a great deal. I have many guilty pleasure songs on my running playlist. My favorite is "Closer" by Teegan & Sara! Such a fun song to run to.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post "C25K Playlist and Spotify ". fashion styles, beautiful pics. you may like unique prom dresses

    ReplyDelete

I'd love your feedback! Make sure to leave your email so I can respond to ya and/or your blog link so I check out your site! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis