Whatcha Makin' Now?: Best Do Your Taxes Playlist

Pages

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, April 8, 2013

Best Do Your Taxes Playlist

Only a week to go before your taxes are due. Need some motivation? I put together a little playlist for you. Pull up these songs on iTunes, my Spotify playlist, or my YouTube playlist to make the process at least somewhat fun. 


Do Your Taxes Playlist from @whatchamakinnow - Mo Money Mo Problems, Takin' Care of Business, and more!


On an unrelated note, I tried to make popcorn balls last night. It didn't work out and now I have my two favorite cookie sheets soaking to remove the cement like substance. On a related note, I think my candy thermometer is broken. You win this time, popcorn balls......

Oh, did you enter my giveaway yet? You probably should. 


2 comments

  1. Sorry a out the popcorn balls, this kind of made me laugh though....
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You delivered such an impressive piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain information. Thanks for sharing such information with us due to which my several concepts have been cleared. inter-grationcpa.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love your feedback! Make sure to leave your email so I can respond. Or, drop your blog link so I can check out your site!