Wednesday, February 6, 2013

White Queso Dip



My second dip of the week! We made this White Queso Dip from Buns In My Oven for our Super Bowl meal.

I do enjoy the classic Velveeta and Rotel as much as the next gal, but Velveeta doesn't really count as a real food. And I also love getting the white cheese dip at Mexican restaurants so I was all over this recipe.

I did add in a cup of cooked ground beef and cooked it on low in the slower cooker for 1-2 hours, until smooth (stirring every 30 minutes).

Pop over to Buns In My Oven for the full recipe.

Printer Friendly Recipe

What are you cooking/baking this week??



2 comments:

I'd love your feedback! Make sure to leave your email so I can respond to ya and/or your blog link so I check out your site! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis