Whatcha Makin' Now?: Peanut Butter Caramel Dip

Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Peanut Butter Caramel Dip

Only 3 Ingredients! peanut butter, caramel topping, and cream cheese from @whatchamakinnow


I love a good dip. And a sweet dip is even better. This is an old Pampered Chef recipe. I don't know if I've told you but I LOOOOVEEE me some Pampered Chef. I wish they were paying me to say that, but they aren't.

My mom threw me a Pampered Chef wedding shower when I was married 5 years ago. It was a genius idea. The guests came to the party and picked an item from my registry. I built up 'points' from my gift purchases as well as what they bought for themselves. At the end of the party I used my 'points' to buy the other items on my list. A few weeks later 4 HUGE boxes of Pampered Chef goodies arrived on my doorstep. It was amazing. I continue to order a few items as a 'need' arises. I've never been disappointed with their products.

Only 3 Ingredients! peanut butter, caramel topping, and cream cheese from @whatchamakinnow

Anyways, this dip. With only 3 ingredients you can quickly throw this together for your Super Bowl party. It taste great with sliced apples, grapes, graham crackers, vanilla wafers, or animal cracker. You could even add in some mini-chocolate chips if it suits your fancy.

Only 3 Ingredients! peanut butter, caramel topping, and cream cheese from @whatchamakinnow



Peanut Butter Caramel Dip

8 oz cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup peanut butter, creamy
3/4 cup caramel ice cream topping

If needed, soften cream cheese in the microwave for 30 seconds or until softened. Whisk until smooth. Add peanut butter and ice cream topping; whisk again.

Refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve with apple slices, animal crackers, vanilla wafers, graham crackers, etc.

Source: Pampered Chef recipe 

Printer Friendly Recipe