Whatcha Makin' Now?: 2 Things...Breakfast and #LiquidLipshine

Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

2 Things...Breakfast and #LiquidLipshine

1. I had to make breakfast for Jacob's networking group earlier this week. I've made coffee cake before but wanted to do something different. After a little searching I found Iowa Girl Eats and her Crock-Pot Breakfast Casserole. And she had a recipe for easy Mini Cinnamon Rolls, so I made those too. You need to check out her posts; she has such great step-by-step pictures and easy to follow instructions. Both dishes turned out perfectly and the group loved them!

2. I never really wear lipstick or even lip gloss mainly because I'm a heavy drinker.....of water and pop...so it always rubs off. But I do believe that New York Color's Liquid Lipshine has changed that. The New York Nude lipshine was part of my Influenster Holiday Vox Box (I'll post more about the other goodies soon). My co-workers noticed the difference right away and complimented how nice it looked. It goes on really smooth and even stayed on after drinking lots of water. And, it's only $2.50 a tube, so hello!?! You should pick some up.





Have a great weekend!!