Whatcha Makin' Now?: 2 Things....that make this Friday super duper.

Pages

Friday, November 16, 2012

2 Things....that make this Friday super duper.

1.  Since my mom was in town visiting I took Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday off work.  So the fact that it's already Friday and I get to enjoy the weekend is amazing.  My mom and I had a blast.  I have almost all of my Christmas shopping done, almost all of my Christmas decorations are up, and 3 new recipes to share with you next week.  Recipe hints...maple syrup, corn, cinnamon and sugar.

2.  Jacob comes home today!  He was deer hunting with his dad in Nebraska for the week.  I miss the heck out of him!  He did get a deer and his dad, a wild turkey.  Have you every tried venison?  It seriously is lean, flavorful meat.  I'll have to share some recipes with you later this winter.


Have a great weekend!!