Whatcha Makin' Now?: Cinnamon & Sugar Roll-Ups

Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

Cinnamon & Sugar Roll-Ups

After my sugar overload last weekend I’ve steered away from sweets this week. Until tonight. I just needed something sweet. I was flipping through a cook book and found one that involved pie crust and cheese. *light bulb* I have Pillsbury Pie Crust! But cheese was lame and would not solve my problem. Cinnamon and sugar on the other hand, not lame.

This is a super easy and super quick little treat. It’s pretty much like a little fancier, buttery version of cinnamon toast. But don’t they look like little cinnamon rolls??  Yummy. You could make your own pie crust to make a bigger batch but I’m a pretty big fan of that little dough boy and his pie crust.


Cinnamon & Sugar Roll-Ups

1 prepared pie crust (Pillsbury is my fav!)
1 tbsp butter
Cinnamon
Sugar

Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Unroll pie crust. Lightly cover with butter (I used spray butter). Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.

Roll the pie crust back up. Slice and place on lightly buttered cookie sheet.

Sprinkle with a little more cinnamon and sugar (because why not) and bake for 8-12 minutes until lightly browned.
Let cool before popping in your mouth.

Thanks for stopping by!