Whatcha Makin' Now?: Beer Muffins

Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

Beer Muffins

It’s Friday!! Friday’s are always a good day to have a beer so why not beer muffins! This is another recipe from my grandma’s collection. You could use any beer, or even a soda pop; I used my favorite cider beer, Magners. Yummy.


These muffins are great with just honey, butter, or jam. They are super quick to make and have great flavor. I found this Raspberry Peach Champagne Jam at a gift shop and it is amazing!! If anyone has a recipe for this jam, send it my way.


Beer Muffins

2 cups Bisquick Baking Mix
1 TBSP sugar
½ can or ¾ cup beer of your choice

Heat oven to 400 degrees. Grease muffin pan or use cupcake liners. Mix all ingredients; beat vigorously for 30 seconds. Fill muffin cups about 2/3 full. Bake until golden brown, about 15 minutes. Makes 12 muffins.


Have a wonderful weekend!!