Whatcha Makin' Now?: Party Time with Uncommon Goods

Pages

Monday, March 21, 2016

Party Time with Uncommon Goods



Thanks to Uncommon Goods I did a little shopping. I needed a few new party hosting supplies, and managed to find a few extra goodies.

Did you know that half of the items on their website are handmade, many things made right in the US? Like the super fun Beeropoly game that will make any party, a party - it's made in Omaha, Nebraska.




They have something for everyone and I really like how they break things into sections to make finding the perfect gift easy. It's the perfect place to find that unique gift they will love for years to come.

Uncommon Goods has crazy good customer service - something that I always watch for. They have been awarded for outstanding customer service every year since 2007. In 2015, the achieved the BizRate Platinum Circle of Excellence award, the highest achievement level yet. They are not only committed to their customers but to the artists that create the products. They treat them like part of the family.

We're obsessed with the microwave popcorn popper. I put a little honey butter on top and it's amazing. The fun slate trays here and here double as serving trays and photo backdrop (blogger win).


These coasters are so unique and look perfect in our living room. They are heavy duty ceramic with a nice back to protect your table. And these cups. I can't stand how fun they are.




They offer a number of items that can be personalized. I've been on a pillow kick and knew this would be a fun addition to our living room.



And, nothing says welcome to our home like a funny doormat. ha!



Here's a look at all my finds - I love them all. What's on your wish list?

Thank you to Uncommon Goods for sponsoring this post. All opinions are my own.