Whatcha Makin' Now?: Current Obsessions

Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Current Obsessions

I have a tendency to find something I like and go crazy with it. To help me cope with those obsessions I'm spilling the beans and sharing them with you!

Hart of Dixie

My dearest hair stylist suggested this show to me and I can't. stop. watching. The first 3 seasons are on Netflix and the 4th season just started. It's just such a sweet show with little love stories. Perfect show to watch after a long day and while working it on the treadmill.



Twice!

I have to admit I usually have zero luck at second hand stores when it comes to clothes. But thanks to the internets they have found a way to make it easy. Twice buys name brand clothes and resells them on their easy to use site. I've already placed 3 orders and I've been VERY happy with what I've received. All of clothes look brand new and come cleaned and ready to wear. Use my link to save $10.00 of your first order, which means your first items is nearly free. They get new items in all the time so it's super addictive to scope out the newest items.



Sam Hunt

I can not stop playing Sam Hunt's album. He has such a unique country sound - it's like a mix of country, a little pop and just a touch of rap. I'm super bummed his tour doesn't stop in KC, but maybe that will change.



Knock Knock

I'm a sucker for office stationary. When I'm not buying from Simply Paperie, Knock Knock is my jam. The downfall is that I like their notepads so much I don't like to use them - I just like to look at them.



What are you obsessed with right now?