Whatcha Makin' Now?: Black Friday Deal from Silhouette!

Pages

Friday, November 28, 2014

Black Friday Deal from Silhouette!

I have to admit I didn't think a Silhouette was for me; I thought it was only for super crafty people and scrap booking. But I was so wrong.

Food bloggers can be crafty too!

I'm still playing around and getting my bearings, but for Thanksgiving I used my Silhouette Portrait to make place cards. I wanted something super simple so I just did one big initial in a fun font. I loved the way they turned out.




Up next will be cookie packaging for the Holidays. I also didn't realize they had a whole online shop to download designs for anything you can think of.

And even better they have some awesome Black Friday deals from now until December 4!

Already a Silhouette user?

Use my code (WHATCHA) for 40% off at SilhouetteAmerica.com*  PLUS Free Shipping on orders over $25 for the lower 48 states

*excluding machines, design downloads, download cards, subscriptions and gift cards


50% off all designs at SilhouetteDesignStore.com – no code needed!





Silhouette did send me a Portrait machine to test out and share my experiences with you but all opinions are my own! Plus, I loved the chance to share discounts with my friends.