Whatcha Makin' Now?: Apps I'm Loving Right Now

Pages

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Apps I'm Loving Right Now

I'm taking a little break from the kitchen this week. Don't worry, I'll have some sweets next week. So instead lets talk apps. Over the past few weeks I've discovered new apps that I had to share with you! Some are just fun and others can help keep you organized.

Here we go....

iMotionHD | Free | iPhone and iPad
This free iPhone/iPad app lets you create time-lapse and stop-motion videos. You can edit to your liking and upload to social media and YouTube. I keep looking for reasons to use it....so fun. I tried it for the first time at the KC Blogger Brunch last weekend with my mimosa. I need more practice, but you get the idea. My friend, Laura of Simply Paperie, made one with delicious cake.





PicTapGo | $1.99 | iPhone/iPad/Android 

This app has been around awhile, but I finally pulled the trigger and bought it. It's a photo editing app and the options are endless! You can layer filters and really lighten up images. My new friend Lacey (Life with Lacey) used it to edit this fun photo of us in our MailChimp hats.







Google Chrome | Free | iPhone/iPad/Android/Desktop

I only use Google Chrome and love it. You will love the ease of browsing! When logged in on your other devices you can view all of your favorites and access anything you've saved, like passwords and form data. Super handy when I'm browsing for information on my phone but need to access later when I'm at work or on my home computer.





Cartwheel | Free | iPhone/iPad/Android

Hi, my name is Chelsea and I am addicted to all things Target. Their cartwheel app lets you find and use EXTRA coupons that you can't find in the store ad. You can use your Facebook page to login to see what coupons your friends are using too. You basically save the deals to your account and then the cashier at Target scans your phone to use the discounts. It even has a bar code scanner feature. I don't always like to search all the offers so before checkout I scan the items to make sure I didn't miss a discount.



30/30 App | Free | iPhone

I think I've mentioned this app before, but it's a good one. It's a task manager app that lets you set up how long you want to spend on each task. This is SO perfect for bloggers. You can set up to spend 30 minutes on email, 60 on a blog post, 20 on Facebook, 15 on break, and on and on. After each segment of time it prompts you to move on to the next item.





So what apps are you loving right now? I'd love to hear!