Thanks to The Bouqs for sponsoring today's discussion. All opinions are my own!
Hosting family and friends for the holidays can be a lot of hard work and stress; cleaning every nook and cranny, fresh towels, fresh bedding, having enough food to make everyone happy, and on and on. Not to mention all the gifts that were purchased beforehand.
Today, I thought it would be fun to share a few ways you can thank that hostes with the mostess after your holiday celebrations have ended.
1. Leave a nice handwritten thank you note behind. Maybe in the guest room or guest bathroom where they will stumble upon it after you've left.
2. Pick up after yourself; we all know they will probably wash the bedding right away, but make the bed so it looks nice, and they could put it off for a few days. Offer to take your dirty towels to the laundry room.
3. Arrange to have dinner delivered to the hostess for the next meal, it could be as simple as pizza! This would give the hostess a break from all the cooking and cleaning up.
4. Ask if they need anything! While you're visiting, ask if you can help with meal prep, take out trash, wash towels for the guests yet to arrive, or shop for last minute items.
5. Send the host flowers! Order flowers before your visit so that they are delivered the day after you leave. How cool would that be - holidays are over, house is finally free of family, and a knock on the door with fresh flowers!
The Bouqs gave me the opportunity to try their service and I don't think I'll ever change. They make ordering flowers so easy and straightforward. It literally took me 5 minutes to place the order. Plus, the flowers are not cut until ordered meaning they last longer and look beautiful and bright.
I love that the delivery cost is included in the price - you pick the price of $40, $50, or $70 and that is what you pay. No surprise fees.
The Volcano Collection takes 6 days to deliver and the California Collection can arrive the next business day. So you still have time to pick the perfect Bouq arrangement and have them delivered to your hostess with the mostess!
And, when you create an account you'll receive a 20% off promo code as a thank you!
You must pop over to The Bouq to see all their pretty flowers. I just love the website layout, design, and ease of use.
Happy Holidays! :)