Whatcha Makin' Now?: 2 Things....The Bobs and Focus Group

Pages

Friday, December 13, 2013

2 Things....The Bobs and Focus Group

I sure had a interesting work week!

Tuesday we had two efficiency experts visit our office to see if their software programs could help with our work-flow. They asked us questions about our processes, how we worked, what we did, etc. The whole time I thought about The Bobs from Office Space. And now I really need to watch Office Space...great movie.


On Wednesday, I observed focus groups for marketing research. It was absolutely fascinating. The focus group sat in a room and we observed in a separate room with a mirrored window, like in a police lineup. I work for a real estate company so there was a group of home buyers, home sellers, potential sellers, and people not even considering a move.

In case you missed it, I shared snacks for a game night, classic Gingersnaps, and Peanut Butter Heath Cookies this week. What should I make for you next week?