Whatcha Makin' Now?: 2 Things...Big Brother and Ice Cream

Pages

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, July 12, 2013

2 Things...Big Brother and Ice Cream

1. Big Brother 15 just started. I'm hooked. Anyone else following along??? I was sad to see David go the first week, even though he was not super smart, he was super likable and I think he would have made the season very entertaining.

I'm currently team Elissa and Helen. I haven't watched last nights episode but I'm SOOO hoping the house wises up and takes the opportunity to get Nick out. He is a strong player. My other thought is that the house is so dumb not to stick with Elissa; if it were me I'd want to be right by the person who America has picked 2 weeks in a row for MVP, duh.


2. I've yet to make ice cream. I think this weekend is THE weekend to give it a go. After all, my dad did pick up an 'almost' brand new ice cream maker at an auction for me! I'm thinking I'll make one of Jake's favorites - Cookies n' Cream. 


Enjoy your Friday and have an even better weekend! 


7 comments

  1. Can't wait to see what ice cream flavors you make! An ice cream maker is on my wish list. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cookies and Cream turned out perfect! I think chocolate is next!

      Delete
  2. Cookies and cream is one of the first ones I made, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How fun! I like to make it because there is always a few extra cookies. ;)

      Delete
  3. Oh my god I never watched Big Brother before but I started watching BB15 and I'm HOOKED. It's so ridiculous. David's audition clip was HILARIOUS and Aaryn is making me weep for humanity.

    So entertaining. And I'm excited to see your ice cream! I love cookies and cream too =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG - I KNOW! Horrible. She will have a very rude awakening when she leaves that house, and hopefully it's this week!

      Delete
  4. Yeah I always watch BB. Not sure who I am a fan of yet.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love your feedback! Make sure to leave your email so I can respond. Or, drop your blog link so I can check out your site!