Whatcha Makin' Now?: What'd I Miss: May 2013

Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

What'd I Miss: May 2013

Another month in the books! Let's review all the goodies I shared with you in May...

My most popular post in May was that series I did with my bloggy friends - Lazy Days and BBQ's. It was not only fun to do, but gives you EVERYTHING you need to plan the perfect party this summer.
Plan the perfect BBQ this summer! All the tips, tricks, and recipes from 6 great bloggers! #lazydaysbbq

Follow the below links for the all the tips, tricks, and recipes!

Step 1: Planning {Dawn of Joyful Scribblings}
Step 2: Decor / Tablescapes {Cathy of Creations by Cathy}
Step 3: Appetizers {Chelsea of Whatcha Makin' Now?}
Step 4: Main Dishes and Sides {Nicole of Daily Dish Recipes}
Step 5: Desserts!!! {Katie of What Katie's Baking}
Step 6: What to wear {Ginny of My New Favorite Outfit}

The other really popular recipe was the crazy Mile High Ice Cream Cake I made for my sister.



Other goodies included: 

Strawberry Bread
No-Bake Monster Cookie Granola Bars
Peanut Butter and Chocolate Sandwich Cookies (only 7 ingredients)
Mile High Ice Cream Cake
Strawberry Stuffed French Toast
Brown Sugar Fruit Dip
Monster Cookies
Strawberry Banana Bread

As for June, there will be cake, cookies, and other summer goodies. Thanks for reading! You're super duper ! :)