Whatcha Makin' Now?: 2 Things....what I'm watching

Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

2 Things....what I'm watching

1. Netflix drew me back in with a free month of service and I've yet to cancel it after 3-4 months. While they don't have the greatest new movie selection, they do have a ton of TV shows. We just started watching Prison Break (2005 - 2009). Jacob said it had really good ratings and so he showed me a promo. And....as soon as I saw one of the main characters....I was more than willing to watch more. Meow. {look at those eyes} :) 

Wentworth Miller

2. My sister told me about Carrie Diaries. It's about Carrie Bradshaw's life when she was in High School, which means it takes place in the 80's. I LOVE seeing how we are currently wearing styles of the 80's. It all comes back around! Plus it's just a fun show to watch and the cast is perfect. 


What have you been watching? Any new shows? Or, old shows we should watch on Netflix?

Happy Friday and enjoy your weekend!!