Whatcha Makin' Now?: Two Things....I've learned this week.

Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

Two Things....I've learned this week.

1. I've learned how to make a 'grab my button' widget. Pretty cool, huh? It's basically a way for bloggers to link to other bloggers with an image instead of just text. I hope to put these kind of buttons from other bloggers on my I Love It! page.

Whatcha Makin' Now?

2. I learned that if I'm going to have a beer (which doesn't happen a ton), I prefer one with a little bit of citrus. On New Years Eve I had a couple Leinenkugel's Lemon Berry Shandy and they were delicious. My other go-to is just a beer with a shot of OJ. It's equally as delicious!


Do you have anything fun planned this weekend?

PS: Come back on Monday. I'll be sharing some information on a giveaway!!