Whatcha Makin' Now?: Sunday Shout-Out: Homemade Pop-Tarts

Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Sunday Shout-Out: Homemade Pop-Tarts

It’s Sunday Shout-Out time.  There are so many talented, creative, and extraordinary bloggers making amazing goodies.  And oh how I wish I had time to bake all the things that make me smile, and hungry.  Instead of making the recipe, I’m going to share the scrumptious recipe post with you.  Plus, it’s always fun to discover a new blog!  

This recipe comes to us from Valentina of The Baking Fairy.  I’m a regular reader and I just love the things she comes up with.  Her homemade pop-tarts are no exception.  I love pop-tarts, brown sugar ones to be exact.  The fact that I could make pop-tarts whenever I darn well please brings a smile to my face.  You must pop (ha, pop…pop-tart) and view the full recipe and her other amazing pictures.    

Photo Courtesy of The Baking Fairy